Friday 18 September 2015

2nd week of PIDP 3250

Well I have found this week to be very challenging with regards to time management. We were advised not to read every post in the forums, which I find challenging. I have to keep reminding myself to stop reading. This challenge stems from me having a hard time believing that I can be an effective participant if I don't know what has already been said or what is currently being talked about. Also, I enjoy the information that my fellow classmates post. :)

With regards to time, however, I can't really spare 3-4 hours a day reading posts, links attached to posts and watching videos. Then finishing off with formulating responses, which seems to take me a long time to do, as I have an annoying tendency to read and re-read all posts as if it would be absolutely catastrophic if it didn't perfectly represent what I am trying to say.

The realization that in 2 days I will be starting my own forum, and need to participate in the other ongoing forums is, to say the least, quite overwhelming.

So, in order to fulfill the rest of my obligations in this course, such as the assignments due on Sunday and my family obligations, I must become more disciplined in time spent on the forums.


No comments:

Post a Comment